KELAS JAHIT TELEKUNG

Thursday, October 14, 2010

KAK ZAI SAYS

FRIENDS OF YESTERDAY
YOU BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY
MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST FOREVER
START AGAIN NOW OR NEVER


Well..one of the wonderful things about modern technology is it brings people from all over together. Long lost almost forgotten friends from decades ago.
Recently I had the urge to search the name of my former secondary school..SULTAN BADLISHAH. Pleasantly a string of familiar names surfaced. The faces are no longer familiar..the toll of old age..or should I say we have all mellowed.......
Last night I rummaged through my old albums and found pics of fond memories.
Days of short skirt and short hair.
I bet everybody has fond memories of their school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...