KELAS JAHIT TELEKUNG

Friday, March 19, 2010

Bobbins In The Bottle


I sew for a living..among other things. When you sew a lot you end up having lots of bobbins with lots of color. Imagine putting all the bobbins in a bottle, and you are looking for a particular color..wouldn't it be a mess when the threads get entangled. I came up with the idea of putting my bobbins through a few sate sticks which I've kept for sometime. As can be seen in the picture the hexagon shaped glass bottle came in handy. What did the bottle hold before this? Honey! A very good supplement for the body. Back to my idea..so now at a glance I know where the color I need is located.

What did I recycle?
A bottle
A few sate sticks
And yes..a few buttons from a worn out blouse (I used these as "stopper" at the lower end of the stick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...