KELAS JAHIT TELEKUNG

Saturday, March 27, 2010

RECYCLE BAG


This is a big tote I sewed for my daughter, she will be carrying it once she starts her sewing lesson from her aunt. Big enough to put 2 rulers and all other stuff.
Material used:

2 pairs of old jeans
a few buttons

Another bag from the leg of my daughter's embroidered-too tight to wear-jeans.
The size is small but roomy enough to carry my purse, hp, a pen and a notebook.


Leftover from a curtain project..this one is for my youngest daughter. Big enough to fit a few books.

My eldest son's sweater..I thought the brand UMBRO was cute. This bag was sewn for my fourth but somehow he is quite reluctant to use it..no worry my youngest is now the new owner.




Another tote from curtain material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...