KELAS JAHIT TELEKUNG

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ONE WOMAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER WOMAN'S TREASURE










When my stepmother renovates her house she does not have storage space for the bagful of scraps she has been keeping for years. After one phone call I rushed over to her house in Subang Jaya to collect the above. What lovely materials I was given. High quality cotton, lace material from Korea which I want to make tablecloth. Samples of curtain material from Korea which will soon become pencil cases, perfect timing to receive these as I am committed to sew pencil cases for a charity project.
My favorite..the one with fat cats and thin cats..

4 comments:

  1. wow..thats a long list of things to do ya zai..charity project?wish i can join too..tapi tengah dilema kat kedai..anyway have fun creating with those bagfull of goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...